Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Trying to download 4.0; firefox logo appears with a white circle and line through it. Error message states this application is not supported on this architecture. Been using using Firefox for years.

pmccabe1023

I go through the download steps (4.0); at the completion of the download the firefox logo has a white circle and a line through it. When I attempt to launch the application an error message states this application is not supported on this architecture"

Apple iBook G4 Operating System 10.4.11 OS X

I go through the download steps (4.0); at the completion of the download the firefox logo has a white circle and a line through it. When I attempt to launch the application an error message states this application is not supported on this architecture" Apple iBook G4 Operating System 10.4.11 OS X

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Firefox 4 requires at least OS X 10.5 and an Intel Mac.

For Mac OS X 10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.8 you can look at:

Firefox 3.6.x can be found here: