Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

My bookmarks disappear when I close Firefox. I can get them back by reloading them from a backup file but they disappear again when I restart Firefox. I've tried the "taskmanager, Process, Firefox.exe, stop process, and it doesn't work.

jmcofer

This occurs each time I start Firefox. The bookmarks work OK while I am using Firefox and you can add to them and save them to a HTM file. The html doesn't work for backup. When you go to organize bookmarks and try the restore function, as in "Restore Sunday October 24, 2010" you get the following error message Unable to process the backup file."

This occurs each time I start Firefox. The bookmarks work OK while I am using Firefox and you can add to them and save them to a HTM file. The html doesn't work for backup. When you go to organize bookmarks and try the restore function, as in "Restore Sunday October 24, 2010" you get the following error message '''''Unable to process the backup file."

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)