Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

adobe is downloaded,but wont work

AnonymousUser

adobe works with windows 8 and is installed,but when I connected with firefox,on my farmville and other games it tells me to download adobe,so I did and a box comes up saying it is already downloaded

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== firefox is downloaded

adobe works with windows 8 and is installed,but when I connected with firefox,on my farmville and other games it tells me to download adobe,so I did and a box comes up saying it is already downloaded == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == firefox is downloaded

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Your list of plugins does not include Adobe Flash. There are 2 versions of Flash, you need to ensure you get the version that works with Firefox.

Try using the manual download method for Adobe Flash installation as shown in the Adobe troubleshooting guide for Flash installation - http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html#main_ManualInstaller