Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

I can set my default home page (when Firefox starts) but if I open subsequent tabs I get a blank page. How do I set my default home page for all tabs.

AnonymousUser

I set my default home page to AltaVista.com. This page comes up as expected when I start Firefox. However if I open a new tab I get a blank page. How to I setup Firefox to use my default web page for all subsequent tabs. This was an easy process in IE

I set my default home page to AltaVista.com. This page comes up as expected when I start Firefox. However if I open a new tab I get a blank page. How to I setup Firefox to use my default web page for all subsequent tabs. This was an easy process in IE

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Sounds like you want the New Tab Homage extension. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/777/

For more info about extensions, see Use extensions to add features to Firefox