Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Çözüldü

How to transfer open Safari tabs to Firefox?

toop82

I have used Firefox as primary browser on my Mac for many years — never Safari.

Until yesterday, I used Safari as the only browser on my iPhone.

I now see all my Safari bookmarks in the iPhone’s new Firefox browser, but not the important open Safari tabs.

How can I sync my iPhone Safari web page tabs to Firefox on both devices, and sync the Mac’s open Firefox web page tabs to iPhone Firefox?

I have used Firefox as primary browser on my Mac for many years — never Safari. Until yesterday, I used Safari as the only browser on my iPhone. I now see all my Safari bookmarks in the iPhone’s new Firefox browser, but not the important open Safari tabs. How can I sync my iPhone Safari web page tabs to Firefox on both devices, and sync the Mac’s open Firefox web page tabs to iPhone Firefox?

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Seçilen çözüm

I think sync only works for Firefox cross your devices.

If your open tabs are important, try to bookmark them and import the books from Safari to Firefox.

I think it is possible to automate the process, but that needs to be done carefully.

Soru sorun

Mesajlara yanıt verebilmek için hesabınıza giriş yapmalısınız. Henüz hesabınız yoksa lütfen yeni bir soru sorun.