Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Bu başlık kapatıldı ve arşivlendi. Yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa lütfen yeni bir soru sorun.
Kilitli Arşivlendi

How do I delete sync data on the server?

SuMo Bot

Hi everyone, I have looked through previous answers and the one suggested changing my mozilla account password, will this still delete data synced to the server? I tried signing out my account but that doesn't delete synced data. I want to keep the data on the computer, just remove it from the data from the server.

Hi everyone, I have looked through previous answers and the one suggested changing my mozilla account password, will this still delete data synced to the server? I tried signing out my account but that doesn't delete synced data. I want to keep the data on the computer, just remove it from the data from the server.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Yes, changing password would delete your data from the sync server.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.