Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Çözüldü Arşivlendi

Firefox on iphone is frozen with pop-up that says "your apple iphone is severely damaged"

Gitana

How do I remove the scam pop-up that won't let me access firefox on my iphone? The pop-up says "your apple iphone is severely damaged." I can't open a new tab or delete the current tab.

How do I remove the scam pop-up that won't let me access firefox on my iphone? The pop-up says "your apple iphone is severely damaged." I can't open a new tab or delete the current tab.

Tüm Yanıtlar (2)

This pop-up completely covers the screen so I can't open a new tab or delete this "tab" on my phone. Same problem if I access the phone view from the firefox browser on my macbook.

Seçilen çözüm

Figured it out! I put the phone in airplane mode and from there was able to safely highlight and delete the url. Pop-up is gone. Turned out to be many fewer steps than I feared.