Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Çözüldü Arşivlendi

Will a candidate (105.1b) update to 105.2b, or will I have to install the official release of 105.2b?

prr

I noticed a glitch with the way my mouse was working in FF, but on Nightly 105 it was fine, so I installed the candidate for 105.1b into my FDE installation folder. Now will this candidate update to the next version of beta automatically, or will I have to install 105.2b myself?

I noticed a glitch with the way my mouse was working in FF, but on Nightly 105 it was fine, so I installed the candidate for 105.1b into my FDE installation folder. Now will this candidate update to the next version of beta automatically, or will I have to install 105.2b myself?

Tüm Yanıtlar (4)

I was posting the version numbers from memory. Sorry, it should be candidate (105.0b1) and 105.0b2

Seçilen çözüm

You can check the update channel in "Help -> About Firefox" and on the "Help -> More Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page.

If the Firefox folder has read/write permissions for the user then by default, Firefox updates automatically as you should get internal Firefox updates whether on Windows, macOS, or Linux (tarball version from Mozilla).

A version on the Beta channel can get say 8-10+ builds. Developers Edition is the same as Beta but with additional developers features.

Don't know why I didn't look at that before. Yeah, I'm still on Aurora update channel. Well thanks for a polite answer instead of being rude, to a question I could have answered myself in 5 seconds if I thought about it for a second. :)

prr tarafından tarihinde düzenlendi