Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

installation

masonsilvis0

I have been trying to install Firefox onto my Chromebook. When I enter "sudo apt install firefox" it says "E: Package 'firefox' has no installation candidate"

I have been trying to install Firefox onto my Chromebook. When I enter "sudo apt install firefox" it says "E: Package 'firefox' has no installation candidate"

Tüm Yanıtlar (2)

I believe we only support flatpack for chromebooks.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/run-firefox-chromeos

Though besides flatpak you can also use the firefox-128.0.3.deb or firefox-128.0.3.tar.bz2 from https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/128.0.3/linux-x86_64/en-US/

https://www.aboutchromebooks.com/how-to/how-to-install-firefox-on-a-chromebook-the-easy-way/

The tar is basically a archive as you just extract into a folder and run Firefox. You need to make sure the user has read/write permissions for the Firefox folder to get updates from Mozilla.

Also the Chromebook needs to have a Intel or AMD CPU and not a ARM based device.

James tarafından tarihinde düzenlendi