Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Çözüldü Arşivlendi

Start on home page

bryankk58

I found the old way Firefox opened on the last page I was looking at very useful and I hate the way it opens in the new version. I usually keep several tabs open and dwelling on old topics I have researched. It now completely ignores that and forces me to open on a useless tab requiring me to search through several tabs before finding the one I was on. How can I defeat this useless new function and get my old browser functionality back?

I found the old way Firefox opened on the last page I was looking at very useful and I hate the way it opens in the new version. I usually keep several tabs open and dwelling on old topics I have researched. It now completely ignores that and forces me to open on a useless tab requiring me to search through several tabs before finding the one I was on. How can I defeat this useless new function and get my old browser functionality back?

Tüm Yanıtlar (2)

Seçilen çözüm

Just go to Settings > About Firefox > Tap 5 Times > Debug: Toggle Start at Home: ON

Perfect! Thank you so much.