Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Start on Home Page

ollie.meijer

Hi all,

This feature of “Start on Home Page” is an annoyance for me but also my aging parents, I’ve gone to their Firefox app to see dozens and dozens of tabs there because every time they open the app it opens a new tab.

This is a useless feature I’m hoping to find a way to disable, if there is no way I will stop using this app for good.

Hi all, This feature of “Start on Home Page” is an annoyance for me but also my aging parents, I’ve gone to their Firefox app to see dozens and dozens of tabs there because every time they open the app it opens a new tab. This is a useless feature I’m hoping to find a way to disable, if there is no way I will stop using this app for good.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Go to Settings > About Firefox > Tap 5 Times > Debug: Toggle Start at Home: ON