Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Bu başlık kapatıldı ve arşivlendi. Yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa lütfen yeni bir soru sorun.
Kilitli Arşivlendi

Changing URL status bar background/text color

itai590

When I'm hovering the mouse over a link, a URL status bar appears at the bottom of the window. Is there any way to change the background and text color of that URL status bar? I'm attaching an image showing what is that status bar.


Thanks, Itai

When I'm hovering the mouse over a link, a URL status bar appears at the bottom of the window. Is there any way to change the background and text color of that URL status bar? I'm attaching an image showing what is that status bar. Thanks, Itai
Ekli ekran görüntüleri

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Oops, I saw your other post first. Let's continue there: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1319777