Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Problem sound extension

huynh.gianni

Hello, i trying actually to create an add on for firefox (for my personnal using for the moment), my idea is : An Lo-Fi radio addon who plays in the background the sound of a live youtube lofi, so I made sure that when I click on the extension it opens an html file containing the live video, my problem is that : if I close the addon, or I change tab, the sound stops, how to make so that the sound plays continuously without having to keep the extension "open", to summarize I try to achieve a result similar to the extension "Nook ", I send screenshots of my code below

Hello, i trying actually to create an add on for firefox (for my personnal using for the moment), my idea is : An Lo-Fi radio addon who plays in the background the sound of a live youtube lofi, so I made sure that when I click on the extension it opens an html file containing the live video, my problem is that : if I close the addon, or I change tab, the sound stops, how to make so that the sound plays continuously without having to keep the extension "open", to summarize I try to achieve a result similar to the extension "Nook ", I send screenshots of my code below
Ekli ekran görüntüleri

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Hi and thanks for your question. This isn't really the place to ask for help with extension development. Please see:

If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please help other users by marking the best reply as Solved. Thank you!