Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Çözüldü Arşivlendi

Text size and object sizes as displayed in Firefox iOS—Can a user change them with options in the browser?

BustaRhyme

Simple question: how do I adjust the text siz/font size on web pages displayed by Firefox iOS? It’s usually pretty universal, but I just can’t find the options or the the shortcuts. Thank you all!

Jeff

Simple question: how do I adjust the text siz/font size on web pages displayed by Firefox iOS? It’s usually pretty universal, but I just can’t find the options or the the shortcuts. Thank you all! Jeff

Tüm Yanıtlar (3)

Seçilen çözüm

This question has been asked a lot lately. Unfortunatlly, there's no way to permanently adjust the text size at this time.

Just started using iPad mini. Text is VERY SMALL! System font size makes no difference. This should be a basic setting.

Firefox on Android has Accessibility settings, allowing either automatic sizing based on system font size, or custom sizing.

Extremely important featue, as for me. Actually waiting for it and then it will be my default browser on iOS. But for now Safari works better with texr sizes.