Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Bu başlık kapatıldı ve arşivlendi. Yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa lütfen yeni bir soru sorun.
Kilitli Arşivlendi

want to make sure I have disabled the private browsing

greg

I am using ubuntu 16.04 Firefox suddenly started the private browsing thing and created a genuine mess for me. So, I read how to disable it, in theory and did it. It goes like: restart in safe mode goto options/privacy use custom settings and uncheck "use custom settings" and then UNcheck "use private browsing". Then go back to "remember history" restart firefox In theory this disables the private browsing thing?

I am using ubuntu 16.04 Firefox suddenly started the private browsing thing and created a genuine mess for me. So, I read how to disable it, in theory and did it. It goes like: restart in safe mode goto options/privacy use custom settings and uncheck "use custom settings" and then UNcheck "use private browsing". Then go back to "remember history" restart firefox In theory this disables the private browsing thing?

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Lets continue the discussion about Private Browsing mode in your other thread.