Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Typing "dot com".

teeray

In earlier versions of Firefox it was possible to configure the browser so typing ".com" at the end of a web address was unnecessary . How do I configure Firefox 35.0.1 to do this  ? Example: Instead or typing www.mozilla.com you could type "mozilla" and hit "enter" and the www and dot com was completed.

In earlier versions of Firefox it was possible to configure the browser so typing ".com" at the end of a web address was unnecessary . How do I configure Firefox 35.0.1 to do this ? Example: Instead or typing www.mozilla.com you could type "mozilla" and hit "enter" and the www and dot com was completed.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Do you have any sites that auto complete as you type the keyword into the url bar?

www will be added automatically, however if I start to type a word I will also get a suggestion in the url bar. Sometimes the autocomplete stops the .com from being added. Does it happen if you Remove websites from the address bar suggestions and type in the key word by itself?