Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Çözüldü Arşivlendi

Where is my e-mail? Today I went from IE to Mozilla. Please help

bobbeedee

Less than 1 hour ago i downloaded Mozilla Firefox to replace an out dated version of Internet Explorer. Now I have no idea how to access my e-mail (most important) and other important WEBSITES. I have no time to spend trying to learn Mozilla at this time. PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET BACK TO A SUPPORTED VERSION of INTERNET EXPLORER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS MATTER!!!!

Less than 1 hour ago i downloaded Mozilla Firefox to replace an out dated version of Internet Explorer. Now I have no idea how to access my e-mail (most important) and other important WEBSITES. I have no time to spend trying to learn Mozilla at this time. PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET BACK TO A SUPPORTED VERSION of INTERNET EXPLORER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS MATTER!!!!

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Seçilen çözüm

Welcome to Mozilla :)

We'd love to help you get started. I can guarantee that Firefox is going to run both faster and safer than IE :)

First off, here are some quick tips on how to run Firefox Get started with Firefox - An overview of the main features.

You can also import all your data from Internet Explorer, Import data from another browser.

Now, as to get to your e-mail, do you know what website you need to go to check your e-mail? What website is after the @ in your e-mail address?