Showing questions for topic:

Wrong location

Just since last few days, Firefox seems to think that I'm in NL, but I'm in UK. This doesn't happen in Chrome or Edge. My IP is also in UK. I'm not using a proxy or VPN. … (మరింత చదవండి)

Just since last few days, Firefox seems to think that I'm in NL, but I'm in UK. This doesn't happen in Chrome or Edge. My IP is also in UK. I'm not using a proxy or VPN. Suggestions to fix please.

Open 13 30

Why am I signed in to Firefox, Windows in New Jersey when I am in Connecticut?

I cannot find any information about this. My other two devices that showed "Connecticut" were signed out when I changed my Password. Please respond.Am I supposed to know … (మరింత చదవండి)

I cannot find any information about this. My other two devices that showed "Connecticut" were signed out when I changed my Password. Please respond.Am I supposed to know that Mozilla is in New Jersey? Who is in New Jersey?

Solved 3 20

How can I fix my location (which currently is several states away)

I have been using firefox of a Mobile hotspot from T-Mobile for many years. I am used to correcting for the Hotspot location anomalies. In the last several months firefox… (మరింత చదవండి)

I have been using firefox of a Mobile hotspot from T-Mobile for many years. I am used to correcting for the Hotspot location anomalies. In the last several months firefox thinks I am in Tennessee. I have been unable to force firefox to believe that I am in Northern Ohio (several locations)

Can you please advise? Dan

Open 3 90

Firefox is not using my location

Firefox is my default browser, but often shows my location wrong in my home location. Google chrome and maps shows it correctly. Please tell me where firefox thinks I a… (మరింత చదవండి)

Firefox is my default browser, but often shows my location wrong in my home location. Google chrome and maps shows it correctly. Please tell me where firefox thinks I am and how I might correct it.

ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది 3 455

I think I was hacked, I wanna know if anything bad happened

I already changed the password but I’d be glad to know if there is anything I could do or anything you could tell me about the person who entered my Firefox, the person i… (మరింత చదవండి)

I already changed the password but I’d be glad to know if there is anything I could do or anything you could tell me about the person who entered my Firefox, the person is apparently from Russia, I’ll attach the image below.

ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది 1 140

ma position est inexacte

Bonjour, Sur mon P.C, il est impossible d'avoir ma position, votre logiciel me situe à Laval, alors que j'habite Saint-Etienne, du coup, il m'est impossible de regarder a… (మరింత చదవండి)

Bonjour, Sur mon P.C, il est impossible d'avoir ma position, votre logiciel me situe à Laval, alors que j'habite Saint-Etienne, du coup, il m'est impossible de regarder aucun site marchand style brico-dépôt ou autre puisqu'il me situe au mauvais endroit. Auriez-vous une solution à me proposer, d'avance merci.

ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది 1 231

location

cannot search a site in the US when I'm in Mx. I DO NOT want the MX site. I want the US site and somthing keeps preventing me from doing so. I posted this previously an… (మరింత చదవండి)

cannot search a site in the US when I'm in Mx. I DO NOT want the MX site. I want the US site and somthing keeps preventing me from doing so. I posted this previously and got answers that make no sense to me. Dont refer me to articles, they make no sense and those directions never work anyway. How can I get a real person to chat or talk to me to fix this or do I just need to use a different search engine?

ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది 1 120