Mozilla VPN is available to subscribe in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the US to connect to servers in 30+ countries.
We’re working on testing and expanding the service to other regions. Join the waitlist to be notified when it’s available elsewhere.
What happens if I move to a country where Mozilla VPN is not available?
If you move to a country where the VPN is not available, it will continue to work as long as you don't update it to a new version.
What languages is Mozilla VPN available in?
Mozilla VPN is currently available in the following languages:
- American English (English)
- British English (English – United Kingdom)
- Canadian English (English – Canada)
- Corsu (Corsu)
- Cymraeg (Welsh)
- Deutsch (German)
- Dolnoserbscina (Lower Sorbian)
- Espanol de Espana (Spanish)
- Espanol, Argentina (Spanish – Argentina)
- Espanol, Chile (Spanish – Chile)
- Espanol, Mexico (Spanish – Mexico)
- Francais (French)
- Frysk (Western Frisian)
- Hornjoserbscina (Upper Sorbian)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Interlingua (Interlingua)
- Italiano (Italian)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Portugues (Portuguese)
- Shqip (Albanian)
- Slovencina (Slovak)
- Svenska (Swedish)