Adding a holiday calendar
ఎవరూ ఇంకా ఈ వ్యాసం అనువదించడానికి సహాయం చేయలేదు. SUMO ఎలా పనిచేస్తుందో మీకు ఇప్పటికే తెలిసుంటే, అనువదించడం ప్రారంభించండి. మీరు SUMOకు వ్యాసాలు ఎలా అనువదించాలో నేర్ఛుకోవాలనుకుంటే, దయచేసి ఇక్కడ ప్రారంభించండి.
A holiday calendar lists all the public holidays of a country, and displays these in Thunderbird.
There are two methods to add a holiday calendar.
- Store it on your computer - The calendar file is stored on your computer and will be available even if you are offline. You will also be able to modify it (for example, by adding provincial or state holidays to a national holiday calendar).
- Subscribe to it on the internet - With this method, you will subscribe to a calendar file that is published on the internet. The calendar will be kept up to date by its maintainer.
Store it on your computer
- Visit the Thunderbird holiday calendar page or another site that offers national holiday calendars.
- Right-clickHold down the control key while you click
the link of the holiday calendar you want to install and select .NOTE: Calendar files have the suffix ics.
- In Thunderbird, click the menu button , then go to .
- Select the calendar file that you have saved in step 2.
You will see that a new calendar with all your holidays has been added to your calendar view.
Subscribe to it on the internet
- Visit the Thunderbird holiday calendar page (or another site that offers national holiday calendars).
- Right-clickHold down the control key while you click the link of the holiday calendar you want to subscribe to and select .
- In Thunderbird, press the Alt key to display the menu bar, then go to .
- Select , and click .
- From the Format list, select iCalendar (ICS).
- Right-clickHold down the control key while you click in the Address field and choose to enter the calendar location that you copied in step 2, then click .
- Give the holiday calendar a name and assign it a color in which all of the holidays are highlighted. Click .
- Click .