xmarks will not sync on firefox, but they will sync on IE8.
I have been using xmarks for several years with no problems. About a month ago xmarks would no longer sync on firefox, but still works with internet explorer 8.
Additional System Details
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- E-centives Coupon Activator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
You would be better off asking about this on the Xmarks forum - http://getsatisfaction.com/foxmarks