Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

I just put another C drive with a new install of windows and firefox is on a slaved drive with the old copy of windows- how do I recover my profile?

Bilbo

so, I have Firefox and Thunderbird on a now slaved drive to a new C drive, with a fresh install of windows. The old copy of windows is still on the slaved drive- can I recover my profile, bookmarks, and email?

so, I have Firefox and Thunderbird on a now slaved drive to a new C drive, with a fresh install of windows. The old copy of windows is still on the slaved drive- can I recover my profile, bookmarks, and email?

Сви одговори (2)