Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Solved Архивирано

How may I restore bookmarks, saved passwords from a slave drive?

Gizmo12

I recently upgraded CPU and mobo, which broke windows 7. in stalled OS on new HDD with old HDD now as a slave drive. How may I recover my bookmarks and saved passwords from the old drive?

I recently upgraded CPU and mobo, which broke windows 7. in stalled OS on new HDD with old HDD now as a slave drive. How may I recover my bookmarks and saved passwords from the old drive?

Сви одговори (2)

Одабрано решење

You need to copy files from the Firefox Profile folder on your old (slave) hard drive to the Firefox Profile folder on your new hard drive. For Bookmarks, copy the file places.sqlite. For Passwords, copy 2 files, signons.sqlite and key3.db


If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.

Thanks! That really saved the day!