Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

How do I copy the old bookmark files from my old C drive which is now a slave drive in my new sysytem?

mekkisman

My old motherboard failed, so I cobbled together this system from parts. The old C drive is installed as a slave drive, and I want to copy the old bookmark files over the new ones.

My old motherboard failed, so I cobbled together this system from parts. The old C drive is installed as a slave drive, and I want to copy the old bookmark files over the new ones.

Сви одговори (1)

You need to find the Firefox profile folder on the old drive and copy the required data to the Firefox profile folder on the new drive. For details of how to find the profile folder see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Firefox

The "Copying files between profile folders" section of the Restore bookmarks, passwords and data from an old Firefox profile shows what files you can copy.