Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Why sync does not sync on my mobile ?

ciryon01

Hello,

I have a Firefox Account and I use Firefox Sync.

I can use the sync functions on my personal computers (one laptop and one desktop using Ubuntu) and on my professional computer (a desktop using Windows 7). But Firefox Sync does not work on my personal Android 5.1 Smartphone (a HTC Desire 612) nothing is synced and I don't know how to solve this.

Thanks and regards,

Ciryon

edit: removed personal information for your protection. (philipp)

Hello, I have a Firefox Account and I use Firefox Sync. I can use the sync functions on my personal computers (one laptop and one desktop using Ubuntu) and on my professional computer (a desktop using Windows 7). But Firefox Sync does not work on my personal Android 5.1 Smartphone (a HTC Desire 612) nothing is synced and I don't know how to solve this. Thanks and regards, Ciryon <sub>edit: removed personal information for your protection. (philipp)</sub>

Измењено од стране philipp

Сви одговори (1)