Ова тема је архивирана.
Питајте друго питање ако вам је потребна помоћ.
Solved
Архивирано
Is it impossible to sync my most viwed site list with my desktop?
I've been using Firefox for a while on the desktop. I have my most viwed site list(which shows when we add the tab) on the computer Firefox which I had organized during the long use. I want to sync that with my Android one. But there is no option to sync most viewed site list while history is there. Plus I don`t have a choice to add the list which desktop one could be added to 7*4.
I've been using Firefox for a while on the desktop. I have my most viwed site list(which shows when we add the tab) on the computer Firefox which I had organized during the long use. I want to sync that with my Android one. But there is no option to sync most viewed site list while history is there. Plus I don`t have a choice to add the list which desktop one could be added to 7*4.
Сви одговори (1)
Одабрано решење
Hi
It is currently not possible to sync your recently viewed sites, but this may be something that is included in a future update.