Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Solved Архивирано

Add to synced bookmarks on mobile

eternalrage83

Is it possible to save a site to my synced bookmarks folder structure from Firefox on Android that way it will show up on my other synced devices later? For example:

I have a folder structure for bookmarks of "desktop bookmarks>personal". How can I go about saving Reddit.com into the personal folder from Firefox on Android?

If memory serves me this used to be possible before the sync was changed over a while back.

Is it possible to save a site to my synced bookmarks folder structure from Firefox on Android that way it will show up on my other synced devices later? For example: I have a folder structure for bookmarks of "desktop bookmarks>personal". How can I go about saving Reddit.com into the personal folder from Firefox on Android? If memory serves me this used to be possible before the sync was changed over a while back.

Сви одговори (1)

Одабрано решење

This has never been possible with Firefox for Android. Bookmarks will show up in your desktop's mobile bookmarks folder. It can be moved to a folder of your choice.