Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

When I try to print an Adobe document, instead of printing, it just says print to file and tries to put it in a file.

melvago

When I get an e-mail with an adobe document, I open it and try to print it. It will not print on my printer - it just says print to file and trys to download to a file on my computer. Then it locks up.

When I get an e-mail with an adobe document, I open it and try to print it. It will not print on my printer - it just says print to file and trys to download to a file on my computer. Then it locks up.

Vsi odgovori (1)

Do you have Print to file selected?

See this: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problems_printing_web_pages