Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

What adobe setting do I use?

Madbraner

I am having problems with recipients opening my scanned adobe files. When a recipient opens my file, the print is huge and it prints exactly as viewed. If they attempt to print a one page document, it prints a portion of the document and ends of being 10 pages.

I am having problems with recipients opening my scanned adobe files. When a recipient opens my file, the print is huge and it prints exactly as viewed. If they attempt to print a one page document, it prints a portion of the document and ends of being 10 pages.

Vsi odgovori (2)

Are you having a problem with Firefox, or your scanner? If it's your scanner, this isn't the right place to get help at.

My scanner setting have not changed. I recently had to reload my operating system and reinstall firefox. When I go into tools I click on the portable adobe and use the adobe in firefox setting.