Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

Adobe Acrobat Plugin in Firefox 29.0 for Windows 8.0 does not print documents. Why?

cstoehr

I opened a document in Adobe Acrobat plugin version 11.0.6.70 in Firefox 29.0 for Windows 8.0 and attempted to print the document, but all I got was a blank sheet of paper. So I saved the Adobe document to my hard drive. I then opened that Adobe document in Adobe outside of Firefox. Adobe printed that document just fine. Firefox was just updated to version 29.0 a day or two ago. Prior to that I did not have any problems printing Adobe documents from within Firefox. Why did the Adobe 11.0.6.70 plugin not print the document from within Firefox 29.0?

I opened a document in Adobe Acrobat plugin version 11.0.6.70 in Firefox 29.0 for Windows 8.0 and attempted to print the document, but all I got was a blank sheet of paper. So I saved the Adobe document to my hard drive. I then opened that Adobe document in Adobe outside of Firefox. Adobe printed that document just fine. Firefox was just updated to version 29.0 a day or two ago. Prior to that I did not have any problems printing Adobe documents from within Firefox. Why did the Adobe 11.0.6.70 plugin not print the document from within Firefox 29.0?

Vsi odgovori (1)

hello, you might not actoally print with the acrobat plugin but with the built-in firefox pdf viewer which unfortunately currently has this blank page printing bug - this is investigated by our developers. in the meantime you could use a third-party pdf plugin that you can enable in the firefox options > applications - scroll down and define the default action for the portable document format (pdf).

View and edit PDF files using Firefox’s built-in viewer