Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

Every time I open a new window or refresh a getting started with firefox page opens along with it. So everytime I go to my homepage for example the getting started with firefox opens along side in a seperate tab.

AnonymousUser

Every time I open a new window or refresh a getting started with firefox page opens along with it. So everytime I go to my homepage for example the getting started with firefox opens along side in a seperate tab.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== I got this computer.

Every time I open a new window or refresh a getting started with firefox page opens along with it. So everytime I go to my homepage for example the getting started with firefox opens along side in a seperate tab. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == I got this computer.

Vsi odgovori (4)

Every time I open a new window or refresh a getting started with firefox page opens along with it. So everytime I go to my homepage for example the getting started with firefox opens along side in a seperate tab.

See How to set the home page: Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' symbols

See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/Preferences_not_saved and How to fix preferences that won't save

Izbrana rešitev

You're welcome