Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

home page

djjacob76

For some reason everytime I start firefox now. My home page pops up like its suposed to but I get this stupid advertisement from firefox trying to get me to install firefox monitor on a seperate tab over my homepage I just want my home page tab to open and nothing else when I open fire fox. I dont need any other suggestions or help from firefox every morning..

[Profanity removed by moderator. Please read Mozilla Support rules and guidelines, thanks.]

For some reason everytime I start firefox now. My home page pops up like its suposed to but I get this stupid <!-- fucking -->advertisement from firefox trying to get me to install firefox monitor on a seperate tab over my homepage I just want my home page tab to open and nothing else when I open fire fox. I dont need any other suggestions or help from firefox every morning.. ''[Profanity removed by moderator. Please read [[Mozilla Support rules and guidelines]], thanks.]''

Spremenil Chris Ilias

Vsi odgovori (1)

Hello djjacob76,

You might find these links helpfull: https://smallbusiness.chron.com/remove-unwanted-ads-firefox-66253.html

To better understand your problem, i would also really appreciate if you can share a screenshot of it.

Thank You