Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno

Email notifications and updates

Charalampos Karampasis

Hi team. Recently, I downloaded the app, but I noticed that the incoming emails are updated every 15 minutes. Could you please reduce the time into 1 min? Also is there any notification for incoming emails? I made folders for better correspondence with clients. Still there is no notification for incoming email.

Hi team. Recently, I downloaded the app, but I noticed that the incoming emails are updated every 15 minutes. Could you please reduce the time into 1 min? Also is there any notification for incoming emails? I made folders for better correspondence with clients. Still there is no notification for incoming email.

Vsi odgovori (2)

Izbrana rešitev

Hi Charalampos

The sync interval can't be reduced below 15 minutes. Google imposes this limit in Android for apps running background services such as TB's sync mechanism.

If you require for more timely notifications, you should enable the foreground push service. This is enabled per folder and provides immediate email delivery and notifications.

See the guide linked below. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/configure-push-email-thunderbird-android

To receive notification of emails arriving in folders you've added.

1. Enable the Notifications setting on the folder. 2. Enable the Sync or push setting on the folder.

To access these settings ...

1. Open the side menu with account folders showing 2. Tap manage folders (bottom of list) 3. Tap desired folder name 4. Toggle above settings ON

Hi team Thank you for your support I will follow your instructions.

Kind regards Charalampos

Vprašajte

Če želite objaviti odgovor, se morate prijaviti v svoj ​​račun. Če računa še nimate, zastavite novo vprašanje.