Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

restore data

juttacarroll

All my data seems to have disappeared. I have no browser history, and all my bookmarks are gone. the only browser history shows when I started looking for the lost data, anything before that is gone. please help

All my data seems to have disappeared. I have no browser history, and all my bookmarks are gone. the only browser history shows when I started looking for the lost data, anything before that is gone. please help

Vsi odgovori (2)

You need to tell readers what you were doing before all this happened or what the browser did as just reading this doesn't tell anyone how or why it happened.

Go to your profile folder, then go up 1 folder and see if Firefox created a new profile.