Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Zaklenjeno Arhivirano

Open new tab from search and bookmark

yincredible

Is there a addon that allows me to open new tab when I enter the url or search content or when I click the bookmark? I used to have "Tab mix Plus" in the old version of Firefox. It does not work in the new version. I know you can use "Alt+Enter" or use the middle click to open url/bookmark in the new tab. But I want it to be the default style. Thanks!

Is there a addon that allows me to open new tab when I enter the url or search content or when I click the bookmark? I used to have "Tab mix Plus" in the old version of Firefox. It does not work in the new version. I know you can use "Alt+Enter" or use the middle click to open url/bookmark in the new tab. But I want it to be the default style. Thanks!

Vsi odgovori (1)

Closing as duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1190663

Continue there.