Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

Cursor movement slow after pasting.

BeemerBurner

After right clicking COPY, moving the cursor and right clicking PASTE, -immediately- after pasting, for maybe 1/2 a second or so, the cursor is frozen and/or moves REALLY SLOW..... slow enough that if I forget and try to move across the screen, I have to do it a second time to have the cursor actually move.

Is there a fix or an adjustment for this?

After right clicking COPY, moving the cursor and right clicking PASTE, -immediately- after pasting, for maybe 1/2 a second or so, the cursor is frozen and/or moves REALLY SLOW..... slow enough that if I forget and try to move across the screen, I have to do it a second time to have the cursor actually move. Is there a fix or an adjustment for this?

Vsi odgovori (1)

It is possible it may have to do with some program or an add-on that you have installed. Are you using any clipboard management add-on or program on your computer.

I would say first try to start FireFox in safe mode as described here: [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-using-sa...]

If things work fine with no add-ons then just enable them one at a time to figure out which one is causing the problem.

It may also be worthwhile to uninstall FireFox (while leaving personal settings intact) and then re-installing it and perhaps trying to reset it as described in the previous link.

Let us know how it goes.

Good Luck