Zobrazujú sa otázky k téme:

Android version 21.0 of Thunderbird doesn't empty trash or spam properly

I realize that I can select all the messages in either the trash or the spam folder and then delete them, but the empty trash button does not work in version 21.0. it wo… (ďalšie informácie)

I realize that I can select all the messages in either the trash or the spam folder and then delete them, but the empty trash button does not work in version 21.0. it worked perfectly in the prior versions.

Otvorené 2 51

Emails always stuck in Outbox Thunderbird Android

I am using a Samsung S22 android and Thunderbird 20.1. My email server is Xfinity (comcast.net) and set on imap: smtp.comcast.net; SSL/TLS; port 465; auth: normal pas… (ďalšie informácie)

I am using a Samsung S22 android and Thunderbird 20.1. My email server is Xfinity (comcast.net) and set on imap: smtp.comcast.net; SSL/TLS; port 465; auth: normal password

When outgoing emails are somewhat large, or sometimes for no reason at all, the outgoing emails get stuck in the OUTBOX. No amount of clicking on "Send messages" works, nor does sending them to DRAFTS and re-sending them. They again get stuck in the outbox. I have changed the port #s to no avail. My desktop Thunderbird HAS NO OUTBOX !! Why is that? Consequently, no emails get stuck, no matter how large or small. I've tried everything and searched everywhere.... no help.

Otvorené 3 1 20

TB for Android Identities

Android 13 Tablet I have TB for Android set up and working. This is a lw end tab for my needs away from home. I have set up mail identities as well as signatures fo r3 a… (ďalšie informácie)

Android 13 Tablet

I have TB for Android set up and working. This is a lw end tab for my needs away from home.

I have set up mail identities as well as signatures fo r3 accounts I am working with for personal, hobby, and business. So far it is working fine.

However, today I attempted to add a second identity to one of the Gmail accounts which TB on my Windows 11 system allows, but on the Android version it is not allowing a 2nd identity on any of the accounts.

Is this a bug or something reserved for the premium, version. There is no pop up or other indication telling me otherwise. The "Save" icon is just grayed out. I also scanned this forum and was not immediately able to get anything on this item.

Thanks

Otvorené 3 30

Thunderbird Android App Connections

I uploaded the Thunderbird Android App to my Galaxy S24 Mobile Phone and can't get it to show the various Folders (Inbox, etc), nor does it upload my Email Addresses. … (ďalšie informácie)

I uploaded the Thunderbird Android App to my Galaxy S24 Mobile Phone and can't get it to show the various Folders (Inbox, etc), nor does it upload my Email Addresses.

Vyriešené 4 40

Android app. TB version 20: can only see inbox. Can't see trash, spam, etc. Can't find appearance tab.

Android app. TB version 20: can only see inbox. How do I find trash, spam, and other folders in my account. The app is the current version on Play Store. Tips say go to t… (ďalšie informácie)

Android app. TB version 20: can only see inbox. How do I find trash, spam, and other folders in my account. The app is the current version on Play Store. Tips say go to the appearance menu but I don't seem to have one. Please help. Thanks

Vyriešené 3 50

Why do message notifications remain after deleting the messages?

I've switched from K-9 to Thunderbird for Android. One difference I've noticed is that the message notifications remain in the launcher even after I've deleted those mes… (ďalšie informácie)

I've switched from K-9 to Thunderbird for Android.

One difference I've noticed is that the message notifications remain in the launcher even after I've deleted those messages in Thunderbird. Thus, I have to handle messages twice.

Is there a setting to make notifications go away when the underlying messages have been deleted?

Thanks

Otvorené 1 30

how can i add an image or banner in an email using thunderbird android

Hello, I know how i can add an image or a banner in an email in the desktop version, i also know how i can make a sort of banner with a signature file in the desktop vers… (ďalšie informácie)

Hello,

I know how i can add an image or a banner in an email in the desktop version, i also know how i can make a sort of banner with a signature file in the desktop version.

But i would really like to know how i can use a email banner or image and center it in the middle of the top of the email when i use the android app. is that possible? And which steps do i need to take?

Thank you

Otvorené 2 40

Unified inbox. Have to delete messages twice (first time only marks them read).

Unified inbox. Have to delete messages twice (first time only marks them read). When I delete a message from the Unified Inbox by swiping right (and confirming) it only g… (ďalšie informácie)

Unified inbox. Have to delete messages twice (first time only marks them read).

When I delete a message from the Unified Inbox by swiping right (and confirming) it only gets marked as read and not deleted. Have to swipe right once more (and confirm) to make it disappear.

In the normal inbox it is deleted at the first swipe to the right.

Why does it only get marked as read at the first delete in the Unified inbox?

A bit annoying having to delete evey message twice in the Unified inbox.

Otvorené 1 50

Unable to get messages from GMAIL

Trying to get the mobil version to work. Can the mobil version coexist with the PC version? I tried leaving messages on server, but no joy. Got through the setup OK, but … (ďalšie informácie)

Trying to get the mobil version to work. Can the mobil version coexist with the PC version? I tried leaving messages on server, but no joy. Got through the setup OK, but the mobile version want a signon to Google

Otvorené 1 111

Notifications not always cleared when opening inbox

When I open my Inbox on Thunderbird for Android, the notifications are still displayed even after I close out of the app. So I have to always go back and manually swipe a… (ďalšie informácie)

When I open my Inbox on Thunderbird for Android, the notifications are still displayed even after I close out of the app. So I have to always go back and manually swipe away all the notifications.

Otvorené 1 70

Not all selected messages get deleted.

I select multiple messages to delete, and it doesn't delete all of them. I have to go back and select again to delete the remaining messages. Sometimes more than once. … (ďalšie informácie)

I select multiple messages to delete, and it doesn't delete all of them. I have to go back and select again to delete the remaining messages. Sometimes more than once.

Otvorené 1 40

Mail re ReoLink cameras sorts out of order

Hello I have used K9 mailer for perhaps 5 years quite happily - this is my first question please. In general I use "unified inbox" and sort the messages by "Date". Thi… (ďalšie informácie)

Hello

I have used K9 mailer for perhaps 5 years quite happily - this is my first question please.

In general I use "unified inbox" and sort the messages by "Date". This shows almost all messages sorted by the date/time they were sent, which is what I want. I often turn my tablet off for hours or days and then back on, so arrival time is delayed, but date/time sent is not.

My ReoLink cameras are configured to email me images under certain conditions. these messages always sort to the top, even though they were dated some time back. For example I turned on my tablet today (Monday) for the first time since Saturday, and received much mail. the ReoLink messages sorted right at the top. If I look at "show headers", at the end of the "received" field, it shows the correct original date of saturday morning. but the date/time at the far right of the "unified inbox" display shows the time at which I turned the tablet on and the message was received - only for this message, not for any others.

I am suspecting this may be a reolink problem, but not exactly sure what to tell them.

thanks for the help

Ben

Otvorené 2 60