Zobrazujú sa otázky k téme:

so I can go ahead and put find something that's more reliable

My problem has been for over a year Google not keeping up with my passwords and now Microsoft not keeping up with password they can give me a password I can change my pas… (ďalšie informácie)

My problem has been for over a year Google not keeping up with my passwords and now Microsoft not keeping up with password they can give me a password I can change my password today and tomorrow they would not have the password so I found something that should be more reliable because it takes me way too long to get signed into stuff so I need access to my password so I can switch over to bid War so I'm not dealing with humans then I'm dealing with I'm still dealing with box so y'all don't have a community either community means human beings not start off with robots and then get to a human being community means I get to talk to somebody like me

Vyriešené 1

Force password generation

I keep running into situations where I need to generate a password but for whatever reason Firefox does not suggest one. Sometimes its an app not in the browser sometimes… (ďalšie informácie)

I keep running into situations where I need to generate a password but for whatever reason Firefox does not suggest one. Sometimes its an app not in the browser sometimes its a website that I guess didn't properly mark the box as a password field. Regardless of the reason is there any way to force Firefox on android or even desktop to generate a password?

Even if Mozilla hosted a page with a password field that would do the trick. Unfortunately I'm usually logged with my Mozilla account already and creating a new account forces entering an email before showing a password field.

Thanks

Otvorené

I have many devices with many accounts and I never remember the passwords

Laptop, tablet and mobile have many different accounts with passwords which I spend half of my day recovering, authenticating and creating another and try to transfer my … (ďalšie informácie)

Laptop, tablet and mobile have many different accounts with passwords which I spend half of my day recovering, authenticating and creating another and try to transfer my data and alot was missed. Doo you have a solution?

Otvorené 1 30

can i use fox on my an Android phone while using edge on my PC

I have all my accounts mixed up because I was trying to figure out how to use all the platforms and browser all at once.... I have done a good job at figurung out how to … (ďalšie informácie)

I have all my accounts mixed up because I was trying to figure out how to use all the platforms and browser all at once.... I have done a good job at figurung out how to use them my inly problem now is i have so many emails, passwords, wallets spread out everywhere i am having a disagreement with my Bio/AI/browser/phone/PC/password manger/ fuck i am even having a disagreement with my self.... But I talk to my self all the time.... You know sometime you just need a geniuses advice..... Lol Can you help me find a way to sort this out?

Otvorené 50

Have changed phone not number can not remember my 4 figure pin to access passwords

I need to access my passwords but have forgotten 4 figure pin Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for Android forum. … (ďalšie informácie)

I need to access my passwords but have forgotten 4 figure pin

Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for Android forum.

Otvorené 1 41

i have this strange entry in my password manager that seems to be related to an extension

i am currently combining through my password manager as i stated to notice entries for "idownloadfast" "hideme" and "lockwiperandroid" and found an entry that seems to be… (ďalšie informácie)

i am currently combining through my password manager as i stated to notice entries for "idownloadfast" "hideme" and "lockwiperandroid" and found an entry that seems to be for a Firefox extension? "moz-extension://336ba9e4-ebe5-4f93-a935-0e41204e5a33" when i open it i get code that looks suspicious, and i don't see anything that says what the extension is. but it has my email and a password saved in the entry. i can copy pase the code, if it isn't against policy. i already know whatever is going on with my devices security its not limited to a single account or service. but any information would be appreciated. i change my passwords, check connections, and keep two step authentication on for everything.

Otvorené 1 60

i want to export and the delete my passwords. o have to usr my android because my laptop was stolen

1. My laptop was stolen 2. Using my android I want yo export and then delete my passwords 3. I tried venice ai for guidance but a step is not appearing where I can expor… (ďalšie informácie)

1. My laptop was stolen 2. Using my android I want yo export and then delete my passwords 3. I tried venice ai for guidance but a step is not appearing where I can export the passwod files.

Please help

Vyriešené 1 50