Getting an Unknown Error when trying to install extention
I have been trying to install some Firefox extensions, and i keep getting a page i have added a snapshot of what i been getting
I have been trying to install some Firefox extensions, and i keep getting a page i have added a snapshot of what i been getting
I can't disable ad blocker in Firefox.
I am having difficulty understand where to start downloading Bookmark Dupes. I am not sure if it is the answer to my problems. I want to reorganize folders mess with dupl… (ďalšie informácie)
I am having difficulty understand where to start downloading Bookmark Dupes. I am not sure if it is the answer to my problems. I want to reorganize folders mess with duplicates ,layout order deletes and duplicates while maintaining most content
I won[t use You Tube bedcause of the onslaught of ads. I am told Friefox has a solution....does it?
Hello there, I'm trying to add the surfshark extension to Firefox but I keep getting a pop-up asking if I want to go ahead and add the extension to Chrome. When I clic… (ďalšie informácie)
Hello there, I'm trying to add the surfshark extension to Firefox but I keep getting a pop-up asking if I want to go ahead and add the extension to Chrome. When I click cancel it just closes the pop-up, clicking 'Install now' just brings it up again. I've just istalled Surshark.
Any ideas ?