Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

New permission - Request delete packages

jsev

I notice a new permission in version 154 - Request Delete Packages. Firefox already has the permission Query All Packages, so this potentially allows Firefox to delete installed apps on my device. I would like to know why firefox is asking for the Request Delete Packages permission. I can't think of any reason why a browser would need this.

I notice a new permission in version 154 - Request Delete Packages. Firefox already has the permission Query All Packages, so this potentially allows Firefox to delete installed apps on my device. I would like to know why firefox is asking for the Request Delete Packages permission. I can't think of any reason why a browser would need this.

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.