Context menus disappears for no reason
When I click right button or click some extension context menu pops up and then disappears for no reason. Look like I click right button twice.
I removed FF and reinstalled it from the scratch w/o any extension.
It worked after several reboots. Maybe some OS bugČítať túto odpoveď v kontexte 0
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0
HI, Please test in SAFE MODE :
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?
please try a Refresh but Note that this does more than uninstalling and re-installing does. Normal uninstalling does not remove some preferences which may have become corrupt. Please Refresh but do this 1st: Delete your Cookies and Cache and TEST.
TEST....... If no issues then Extensions which need to be added back in 1 at a time and tested ..... Or it is your Profile : Make a new one and test ...:
If is your Profile :
Note: Any customization will revert back to default, you will also need to reinstall Extensions.
Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.
It worked after several reboots. Maybe some OS bug