Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
Why can't I uninstall Firefox?
As of 9/22/17 my computer tells me it is not compatible with Miracast which is blocking my wireless network. I believe it comes fromthe last Firefox download. No one seems to know a lot about this Miracast.
Všetky odpovede (4)
Where is my answer or can"t you find one.
We do not live here.
The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other Firefox users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or Firefox developers.
If you want to leave feedback for Firefox developers, you can go to the Firefox Help menu and select Submit Feedback... or use this link. Your feedback gets collected by a team of people who read it and gather data about the most common issues.
Miracast Miracast is a certification program of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The program was launched in the end of 2012. Devices that are Miracast certified have a software implementation based on the Wi-Fi Display technical specification.
You should contact their support.
As of 9/22/17 my computer tells me it is not compatible with Miracast which is blocking my wireless network.
It looks like Miracast is included with Windows 8 and 8.1: Project to a wireless display with Miracast - Windows Help.
I'm not aware of Firefox being able to use Miracast, but just in case:
Firefox has a "Send Video To Device" feature which is normally turned off, but you can check whether it got turned on:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button promising to be careful.
(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste cast and pause while the list is filtered
(3) If the browser.casting.enabled preference is bolded and "modified" or "user set" to true, double-click it to restore the default value of false
You also can disable RTC connections while you are sorting this out:
(4) In the search box above the list, type or paste peer and pause while the list is filtered
(5) Double-click the media.peerconnection.enabled preference to switch the value from true to false
You also can turn off the feature to check whether your wi-fi network requires authentication, in case that is an issue:
(6) In the search box above the list, type or paste portal and pause while the list is filtered
(7) Double-click the network.captive-portal-service.enabled preference to switch the value from true to false
Hopefully that will at least avoid issues that Firefox might be causing.