Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
Firefox not opening with tabs from last session
I use Firefox on a PC, version 41. Typically, when I close Firefox at the end of the day, there are five or six open tabs. When I open it the next morning, all I get is the home page. I've set Firefox to remember history, What else should I check?
Všetky odpovede (3)
You may have corrupt sessionstore file(s).
Type about:support in the address bar and press enter.
Under the page logo on the left side you will see Application Basics. Under this find Profile Folder. To it’s right press the button Show Folder. This will open your file browser to the current Firefox profile. Now Close Firefox.
Locate the sessionstore file(s).. Then rename or delete them. Restart Firefox.
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
Note: Edge on Win10 does not use ActiveX version but its own Flash.
Then reinstall the latest version.
Flash Player Version 126.96.36.199
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Note: Windows users must download the “Internet Explorer” and “Plugin-based browsers” installers.
Hi, good advice from FredMcD, but also make sure that 'When Firefox starts' is set to 'Show my windows and tabs from last time.' - see How to set the home page.
In case you use "Clear history when Firefox closes" or otherwise clear history.
- do not clear the Browsing History
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history": [X] "Clear history when Firefox closes" > Settings
- Clearing "Site Preferences" clears all exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, software installation, passwords, and other website specific data.
- Clearing Cookies will remove all selected cookies including cookies with an allow exception that you want to keep.
You can check for problems with the sessionstore.js file in the Firefox profile folder that stores session data. When sessionstore.js is deleted you lose App Tabs and Tab Groups and open tabs and you will have to recreate them, so if necessary make a note or bookmark them.
You can use this button to go to the current Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)