Often I see no images, only a box and text. Primarily in yahoo but at other sites as well. Computer ignorant geezer. Believe in the past this was not a problem.
Using orig iMac w/10.3.9 OSx & Firefox 22.214.171.124. I am pretty sure this was not a problem some time ago. At some point on Yahoo & many other pages I cannot see preview or larger images. I only see an outline box where the image should show. I cannot afford to upgrade operating system again and cannot download newer Firefox version with the system I have. Just don't know why all was well & then ths occurred.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
Каждый раз при открытии Firefox
Это началось когда...
Can't remember but it has been at least a year or two.
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Test Your JVM.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r47
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r16
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- RealMedia Player
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/188.8.131.52
Not sure what is wanted here. I cannot find a solution in the HELP section.
You should update to the last Firefox 184.108.40.206 version for your OS.