Pytania do tematu:

so basically the browser vpn doesnt work on my school internet

so im pretty sure it uses dpi and because im pretty sure the vpn is not encrypted it doesnt work maybe add an option to encrypt/bypass blockers such as these (xvpn looks … (czytaj dalej)

so im pretty sure it uses dpi and because im pretty sure the vpn is not encrypted it doesnt work maybe add an option to encrypt/bypass blockers such as these (xvpn looks have a look at how that works(pretty sure xvpn steals your passwords so if u fix this i love you))

Otwarte 1

VPN not enabled after update

Hey, When I was using Firefox version 156, the free Firefox VPN was active for me. However, after updating to version 157.0.1, the free VPN no longer appears, so I cannot… (czytaj dalej)

Hey,

When I was using Firefox version 156, the free Firefox VPN was active for me. However, after updating to version 157.0.1, the free VPN no longer appears, so I cannot use it.

Otwarte 1

Request to enable VPN on my account / Firefox

I would like to use the VPN feature with my Firefox account, but it is not available or enabled for me. Could you please check my account and enable it, or let me know wh… (czytaj dalej)

I would like to use the VPN feature with my Firefox account, but it is not available or enabled for me. Could you please check my account and enable it, or let me know what I need to do to get access?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Otwarte 3

The VPN doesnt work

When i try to use the vpn it makes me sign in but it keeps looping, it doesnt start it just makes me try to sign in over and over again

Otwarte 1 1 10

Built-in VPN loops sign in

Hello! Newly downloaded Firefox and was prompted about the free built-in VPN through the toolbar button. After multiple attempts, I am stuck in a loop. I hit the button t… (czytaj dalej)

Hello! Newly downloaded Firefox and was prompted about the free built-in VPN through the toolbar button. After multiple attempts, I am stuck in a loop. I hit the button to "Get Started," sign in to my account, and then the process starts again.

I have tried all the troubleshooting that I have found and I am at a loss. Has it just not rolled out to me yet?

Thanks in advance!

Otwarte 1 20

Firefox VPN exclusion list doesn't work as I'd expect / hope

'Just starting to use FF's VPN. My exception list failed to function as expected, but I think I understand why. I thought excluding the most reduced URL form (xyz.com) w… (czytaj dalej)

'Just starting to use FF's VPN. My exception list failed to function as expected, but I think I understand why.

I thought excluding the most reduced URL form (xyz.com) would extend exclusion for qualifications of that site (www,xyz.com, subtopic.xyz.com). I don't track the variations a company transfers me through as it processes my inquiries / orders, but I'd have to know each one to exclude VPN on them as it stands.

Eg: statefarm.com switches to www.statefarm.com and my,statefarm.com and... onwards.

Perhaps I've missed something obvious! But glad to see the VPN there :^)

Otwarte 1

VPN limit not resetting after end of month

My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox an… (czytaj dalej)

My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox and it didn't make any difference. It still shows "Getting close to your VPN limit. You have 2.2GB of 50GB left this month."

Otwarte 8 31

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like YouTube website, hope I am able to watch it

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like … (czytaj dalej)

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like to watch YouTube hope I am able to watch it.

Otwarte 1 20

Can Firefox VPN look like a login from Iran?

I live in Belgium. I turned on Firefox VPN (indicating Belgium as the country) and logged into Facebook. Facebook then sent me a message asking if I had logged in from Ir… (czytaj dalej)

I live in Belgium. I turned on Firefox VPN (indicating Belgium as the country) and logged into Facebook. Facebook then sent me a message asking if I had logged in from Iran. Is this a Facebook issue, a VPN issue, or something to be worried about?

Otwarte 1

I cannot change VPN to include the UK

I set up beta VPN and selected UK however I can only access specific countries like US, Argentina, Australia, Germany, and Japan why is this and how to change to access t… (czytaj dalej)

I set up beta VPN and selected UK however I can only access specific countries like US, Argentina, Australia, Germany, and Japan why is this and how to change to access the UK

Otwarte 2 10

Once I log in the in browser VPN doesn't give me the option to turn it on

I followed the steps to activate the built-in VPN, but once I sign in and it says it's successful, when I click on the VPN button to turn it on, it just shows me the "get… (czytaj dalej)

I followed the steps to activate the built-in VPN, but once I sign in and it says it's successful, when I click on the VPN button to turn it on, it just shows me the "get started" VPN panel again. I'm not sure how to get out of that loop. I tried fully closing Firefox and starting again

Otwarte 1 10