Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Support Keyboard Shortcuts on Android

64ib0oh0

I have to be online for work, most of it is in my browser, and I use firefox because of their extensions support. My only gripe is using it on my android tablet, I can't use common keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation (ctrl + T/W; ctrl + Tab; ctrl + k/l) It significantly reduces my workflow speed and makes it impractical to use.

This can also pose accessibility issues, if someone has a device for navigation that utilizes keyboard shortcuts, they would not work in firefox.

I have to be online for work, most of it is in my browser, and I use firefox because of their extensions support. My only gripe is using it on my android tablet, I can't use common keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation (ctrl + T/W; ctrl + Tab; ctrl + k/l) It significantly reduces my workflow speed and makes it impractical to use. This can also pose accessibility issues, if someone has a device for navigation that utilizes keyboard shortcuts, they would not work in firefox.

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.