Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

why there is a specific version for windows 7 ?

toto

Why thunderbird needs a specific version ? Why the newest versions aren't compatible with windows 7 ?

I have more than 100 pc running mainly Mozilla tools on windows 7 which does the job perfectly. I don't want to pay $15000 fees for an unnecessary upgrade.

What new functionnalities windows 11 brings that prevent Mozilla to compile the same versions for all windows OS ? This forces people to abandon their windows 7 and to pay fees to Microsoft. I understand the later, he does his business. But why Mozilla helps it ?

Why thunderbird needs a specific version ? Why the newest versions aren't compatible with windows 7 ? I have more than 100 pc running mainly Mozilla tools on windows 7 which does the job perfectly. I don't want to pay $15000 fees for an unnecessary upgrade. What new functionnalities windows 11 brings that prevent Mozilla to compile the same versions for all windows OS ? This forces people to abandon their windows 7 and to pay fees to Microsoft. I understand the later, he does his business. But why Mozilla helps it ?

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.