Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Lost Sub Folders

mjconquest

Hello, I am hoping someone can kindly help me. In the process of copying folders from POP to IMAP in order to make my account accessible on my new Andriod IPad, my sub folders disappeared the next the day on my POP account. I had not yet started to copy sub folders to IMap. I cannot find them in the Trash and I fear I may have deleted anyway. Is there anyway I can find these missing folders? I am sure I did not delete anything except maybe Trash emails. Thank you for any help Martyn

Hello, I am hoping someone can kindly help me. In the process of copying folders from POP to IMAP in order to make my account accessible on my new Andriod IPad, my sub folders disappeared the next the day on my POP account. I had not yet started to copy sub folders to IMap. I cannot find them in the Trash and I fear I may have deleted anyway. Is there anyway I can find these missing folders? I am sure I did not delete anything except maybe Trash emails. Thank you for any help Martyn

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.