PAGES APPEAR IN SMALL WINDOWS
Often I open a page and it appears smaller than I want, sometimes like a postage stamp, sometimes like a third size, and sometimes as I want it, full page as if I clicked the square box on the top of the page. This got MUCH worse after the last update.
These are regular pages, not special in any way that I know of. They worked as intended a few weeks ago, then changed by themselves.
I really want ALL pages to appear at the largest size EVERY time I open them, WITHOUT having to click the sizing box at all (DEFAULT).
How do I fix this ?
Dodatkowe dane o systemie
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- Identyfikator przeglądarki: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/changes-toolbars-and-window-sizes-are-not-saved You may have corrupt xulstore.json file.
Close Firefox. Open your file browser to this hidden location:
- Mac: *~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles
- Linux: *~/.mozilla/firefox/Profiles
- Windows: %AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data
Search for the above file. Then rename or delete it. Restart Firefox.