VPN usage
I need to use vpn with Portuguese IP
I need to use vpn with Portuguese IP
I cannot turn off VPN in settings.
My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox an… (les mer)
My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox and it didn't make any difference. It still shows "Getting close to your VPN limit. You have 2.2GB of 50GB left this month."
Hi Mozilla Support, I have a question about Firefox VPN and its 50 GB monthly allowance. I recently came across an unofficial open-source Android client called FoxyVPN (h… (les mer)
Hi Mozilla Support,
I have a question about Firefox VPN and its 50 GB monthly allowance.
I recently came across an unofficial open-source Android client called FoxyVPN (https://github.com/Vauth/FoxyVPN/releases). It appears to use a Mozilla/Firefox account to access the same VPN service, but instead of routing only Firefox traffic, it provides a system-wide VPN tunnel for the Android device.
Could you please clarify whether Mozilla allows users to access the 50 GB monthly Firefox VPN allowance through third-party clients like this, or whether this allowance is intended to be used exclusively through the official Firefox browser?
I’m asking because I want to make sure that using such a client does not violate Mozilla’s terms or the intended use of the service.
Thank you!
I just don't know hot to turn on VPN
I cannot connect to VPN
My VPN used to work perfectly with my South African sites. Since I've downloaded the new Beta version of Firefox, things have become unstable, and the South African sites… (les mer)
My VPN used to work perfectly with my South African sites. Since I've downloaded the new Beta version of Firefox, things have become unstable, and the South African sites - mainly my dictionaries (which I use daily because I'm a translator) - don't work any more.
South Africa is one of the countries on the list, but when I open the VPN now, it says South Africa is unavailable, which had never been the case before.
Please help me sort it out. I can't take screenshots of the problem. When I go to the country list from the VPN, the dialogue box disappears.
no funciona el bpn
le vpn ne marche pas
Hey, When I was using Firefox version 156, the free Firefox VPN was active for me. However, after updating to version 157.0.1, the free VPN no longer appears, so I cannot… (les mer)
Hey,
When I was using Firefox version 156, the free Firefox VPN was active for me. However, after updating to version 157.0.1, the free VPN no longer appears, so I cannot use it.
why isn't the VPN working
problem with vpn !!
how to add add firefox vpn
so im pretty sure it uses dpi and because im pretty sure the vpn is not encrypted it doesnt work maybe add an option to encrypt/bypass blockers such as these (xvpn looks … (les mer)
so im pretty sure it uses dpi and because im pretty sure the vpn is not encrypted it doesnt work maybe add an option to encrypt/bypass blockers such as these (xvpn looks have a look at how that works(pretty sure xvpn steals your passwords so if u fix this i love you))
how do i turn my vpn on it dosnt give me an option
I would like to use the VPN feature with my Firefox account, but it is not available or enabled for me. Could you please check my account and enable it, or let me know wh… (les mer)
I would like to use the VPN feature with my Firefox account, but it is not available or enabled for me. Could you please check my account and enable it, or let me know what I need to do to get access?
Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
does the vpn have and automatic skill switch
When i try to use the vpn it makes me sign in but it keeps looping, it doesnt start it just makes me try to sign in over and over again
Hello! Newly downloaded Firefox and was prompted about the free built-in VPN through the toolbar button. After multiple attempts, I am stuck in a loop. I hit the button t… (les mer)
Hello! Newly downloaded Firefox and was prompted about the free built-in VPN through the toolbar button. After multiple attempts, I am stuck in a loop. I hit the button to "Get Started," sign in to my account, and then the process starts again.
I have tried all the troubleshooting that I have found and I am at a loss. Has it just not rolled out to me yet?
Thanks in advance!
cant get vpn.